Do you feel stuck in your sex life? Are you trying to figure out how to make things work better? It often seems like sex should be easy, but almost everyone gets stalled somewhere along the way. That’s when you need someone to give you a hand. As a sex coach, my job is to help you over the speed bumps and get you moving again. As a sex coach, my role is to offer you ideas, feedback, tools, and support to make it easier to stop spinning your wheels and start moving forward. When you’re ready to create the sex life you truly want, I can help you make it happen.
For all of the talk about sex, there aren’t many places you can go for open, honest, and shame-free help. I’ve been working in this field for over two decades and I bring all of that experience to you, without judging you for your sexual desires, fantasies, preferences, or history. I want you to be able to build an amazing sex life, no matter what that looks like for you. Whether you’re dealing with relationship changes, medical issues, overcoming shame, shifting desires and fantasies, questions about sexual identity, or you just feel like you need something different, I can help you discover what will work for you and figure out how to make it happen.
I offer phone or online video sessions, so it’s easy to arrange appointments no matter where you are. I’m also available for in-person meetings at your location in the San Francisco area or when I travel. While I can meet for a single session, it’s almost always more effective to sign up for a package so that we have the time to unravel the different strands and work towards the best solution.
Some of the concerns that I can help you with:
- how to share fantasies and desires with a partner
- difficulty staying present or “tuning out” during sex
- challenges expressing and receiving love
- how to safely explore new pleasures and sexual experiences
- creating relationships that work for everyone, whether that’s monogamy, an open relationship, or another structure
- overcoming training around gender and sexual orientation that hold you back
- what to do when sex isn’t working or doesn’t seem like enough
- where to find the information you need about new ways to enjoy sex
- changing sexuality over the lifespan
Are you ready to create the sex life you’ve always wanted? Are you willing to let go of old ways of being so you can build something new? Get in touch and let’s see how we can work together. This form is completely confidential and goes right into my inbox, so I’ll be in touch soon.